The term 'FIGHT UK MMA Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2ND Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY. Our company registration number is 07100351, England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Please read carefully. Tickets are issued on behalf of the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd and are subject to the following conditions. If you fail to comply with these conditions then the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd shall be entitled to eject you from the venue and your ticket will become invalid.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd including but not limited to:
1. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified
2. If the event is postponed, the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
3. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management, and may on occasion; have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons
4. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed and is at the discretion of the venue management
5. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held liable for any tickets which are lost or stolen
6. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets
7. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Fatsoma or one of their authorised sub agents, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue. We reserve the right to cancel tickets re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain and without prior notice
8. The venue operates a no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the ATHENA and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry
9. The unauthorised use of photographic equipment is prohibited / tapes or films may be destroyed
10. The ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd and Fatsoma accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen
11. Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue
12. The ticketholder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on this ticket and the management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket
13. There will be no pass outs or re-admission of any kind
14. Ticketholders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience
15. Strobe lighting, lasers and smoke may be used at any time during any event and their use will be highlighted within the venue
16. Ticketholders are permitted to stand and/or dance within their seat floor-space
17. Please be aware that ticket holders are strictly prohibited from bringing the following items into the ATHENA and will be subject to inspection for:
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Cameras & recording equipment
- Offensive weapons Drugs and other controlled substances
- Anything else that interferes with the event or the enjoyment of the event by others
If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund
18. When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets for an event. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events; a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number and without prior notice
19. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of ATHENA of FIGHT UK MMA Ltd trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to prior consent
20. The ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently
21. Unless paragraph 22 applies, the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. The ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you at your own risk
22. Nothing in these conditions of sale seeks to exclude any liability of the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited
23. Tickets purchased via the ATHENA and FIGHT UK MMA Ltd and/or its box office are subject to Fatsoma's Purchase Policy
24. All of these conditions of sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts